Portaband Pro Features
- Allows your portaband saw to be used as a chop saw.
- Allows your portaband saw to be used as a vertical band saw.
- Optional slide-in table provides a large work surface in the upright position.
- Quick Release Gas Spring controls the weight of the saw.
- Top Adjuster Plate helps align the blade, as needed.
- Base Hinge Adjustment helps align saw to base, as needed.
- On/Off Trigger Switch Assembly allows for hands free operation.
- Toolless Adjustable Fence, for miter cutting.
- Cord Storage for A/C powered saws.
- Can be Used as a chop saw and as an upright band saw.
- 100% Sparks-Free. “hot-permit” not needed.
- Less noisy than an abrasive chop saw.
- Removal of saw parts not required for installation.
- Fence adjustment for miter cutting requires no tools.
- Blade changes do not require removal of saw from the Portaband Pro.
- Easily used on the tailgate of a truck.
- Milwaukee 6232 and 2729
- Dewalt DWM120
- Bauer (Harbor Freight)
Portaband Pro Documentation (PDF)
- Electrical – EMT – Conduit
- Hydraulic Hose – Field Service
- Off-Road Fabrication
- Solar Installation
- Garage Door Track
- Tabs – Gussets
- Hot Rod & Restoration-Mod Suspension
- Anything Else You Need to Cut!