Portaband Pro Features
- Allows the Milwaukee Deep-Cut Portable Band saw to be used as a Stationary Chop saw.
- Allows the Milwaukee Deep-Cut Portable Band saw to be used as an Upright Band saw.
- Optional Slide-in Table provides a Larger Work Surface Area, in the Upright position.
- Quick Release Gas Spring Controls the Weight of the Saw
- Top Adjuster Plate helps Straightens the Blade, as needed.
- Base Hinge Adjustment helps Straighten the Blade, as needed.
- On/Off Trigger Switch Assembly for Safety and to Allow for Hands Free Operation.
- Non-Tool Adjustable Fence, for Miter Cutting.
- Cord Storage for A/C Powered Saws.
- Can be Used as a Chop Saw and as an Upright Band saw
- 100% Sparks-Free. “Hot-Permit” Not Needed
- Same as having a Portable Shop
- Less Noisy than an Abrasive Chop saw
- Removal of Saw Parts Not Required for Installation
- Fence Adjustment for Miter Cutting Requires No Tools
- Blade Changes Do Not Require Removal of Saw from the Portaband Pro
- Can Be Mounted to the Bed of a Truck
- Milwaukee 6232 and 2729
- Dewalt DWM120
- Bauer (Harbor Freight)
- Top Adjuster Plate for Blade Straightening
- Base Hinge Adjustment for Blade Straightening
- Cord Storage for A/C Powered Saws
- Non-Tool Adjustable Fence, for Miter Cutting
Portaband Pro Documentation (PDF)
- Electrical – EMT – Conduit
- Hydraulic Hose – Field Service
- Off-Road Fabrication
- Solar Installation
- Garage Door Track
- Tabs – Gussets
- Hot Rod & Restoration-Mod Suspension
- Anything Else You Need to Cut!