Portaband Pro PBP-MILWAUKEE fits the Milwaukee Deep Cut Portable Bandsaw #6232 (corded), #2729 (cordless) models only.
(Be sure to check that you have compatible model number.)
Portaband Pro is the only portaband stand that turns your Portable Bandsaw into a Chop Saw and into an Upright Bandsaw. It easily attaches to your bandsaw without having to remove any saw parts.
Features and Advantages include:
- Quick-release Gas Spring, which eliminates head-weight.
- 3-point Blade Adjustment.
- Top Adjuster Plate used to straighten blade.
- Base Hinge Adjustment used to straighten blade.
- Five arm knobs used to straighten blade.
- Trigger Switch Assembly for safety and hands-free operation.
- Adjustable Fence for miter cutting. (max width 3" at 45 degree's)
- 100% spark-free.
- Quieter than an abrasive Chop Saw.
- Steel construction with a powdercoat finish.
- Blade changing does not require removal of bandsaw from Portaband Pro.
- Can be mounted to the bed of a truck.
- Cord Storage Space for A/C power bandsaw.
Optional Slide-in Table to provide for larger work surface area when being used as upright bandsaw.
Optional C-clamp to use as holding device, when being used as a chop saw.
Portaband Pro Documentation (PDF)