Portaband Pro PBP-MILWAUKEE fits the Milwaukee Deep Cut Portable Bandsaw #6232, 6238 (corded), #2729 (cordless) models only.
(Be sure to check that you have compatible model number.)
Portaband Pro is the only portaband stand that turns your Portable Bandsaw into a Chop Saw AND an Upright Bandsaw. It easily attaches to your bandsaw without having to remove any saw parts.
Features and Advantages include:
- Quick-release gas shock, which eliminates head-weight.
- 3-point blade adjustment.
- Top Adjuster Plate used to straighten blade.
- Base Hinge Adjustment used to straighten blade.
- Five arm knobs used to straighten blade.
- Trigger Switch Assembly for safety and hands-free operation.
- Adjustable Fence for miter cutting. (max width 3" at 45 degrees)
- 100% spark-free.
- Quieter and cleaner than an abrasive Chop Saw.
- Steel construction with a powdercoat finish.
- Blade changing does not require removal of bandsaw from Portaband Pro.
- Can be used on the tailgate of a truck.
- Cord Storage Space for A/C power bandsaws.
Included Slide-in Table provides for larger work surface area when being used as upright bandsaw.
Included C-clamp holds material securely when being used as a chop saw.
Portaband Pro Milwaukee Installation Instructions (PDF)
Portaband Pro Vertical Table Instructions (PDF)